4 Tips for Planning the Ultimate Miami Destination Weddingby Pacific 54
Planning a wedding can be one of the most exhilarating and one of the most challenging tasks you ever take on. But what if you have your heart set on a destination wedding in Miami?
Many couples dream about saying “I do” in a romantic location that’s far away from home. They would love nothing more than a beautiful backdrop in an exotic place that takes their breath away.
If that sounds like exactly what you’re looking for, you’re in the right place. With Grand Salon, your Miami destination wedding will be something you’ll never forget. Here are four tips to help make it happen.
Tip #1: Your Miami Destination Wedding Should Have Indoor and Outdoor Options
Miami is known for its high temperatures and afternoon rain showers. In fact, during certain times of the year, it rains just about every day in this part of Florida. That could really put a damper on your wedding day unless you’re prepared for it.
You may want to consider choosing a wedding date that falls between November and February. That gives you the best chance of avoiding those annoying afternoon showers. Getting married during the coolest time of the year will also keep your guests more comfortable and your wedding photos (mostly) perspiration-free.
It may also be a good idea to consider choosing a wedding venue that has both indoor and outdoor options. That way, if you have your heart set on a spring wedding, you can easily make the appropriate adjustments. That will help you and your guests stay both dry and cool.
Grand Salon has both indoor and outdoor venues to choose from, offering maximum flexibility to make sure your special day is exactly how you pictured.
- The Reception Hall: Picture your Miami destination wedding in an elegant reception hall offering over 5,300 square feet with plenty of room for dancing and mingling.
- The Ballroom: Grand Salon’s Ballroom adds an air of distinction to any wedding and is the perfect blend of indoor and outdoor with a paved driveway and beautiful garden welcoming guests inside.
- The Ciudamar: This intimate space will host any reception with ease. The Club House Garden displays a gorgeous Gazebo and outdoor terrace.
- The Gazebo: Like something out of a fairytale, your Miami destination wedding will be complete with greens and palms at Grand Salon’s Gazebo venue.
Tip #2: Consider Hiring an Event Coordinator or Wedding Planner
Couples who decide to plan a Miami destination wedding can face many challenges during the planning process. This is especially true for those who live outside of Florida. Many brides and grooms find themselves making “blind” decisions because they aren’t familiar with the area.
Hiring an event coordinator or a wedding planner is highly recommended when you’re planning a destination wedding. This will save you countless hours on the phone trying to make sure everything is perfect for your special day. It may also save you from having to travel back and forth to Miami multiple times.
Grand Salon offers event coordination services, and our team will take care of everything for you. Their goal is to personalize your special day so you can have the wedding you always dreamed of.
It Is All in the Details
Your wedding planner should know the city inside and out. At Grand Salon, we take care of all of the details, such as:
- Choosing the best flowers and decorations for your wedding venue.
- Arranging top-notch catering services and other vendors.
- Ensuring that the venue is set up exactly as you requested.
- Planning the best locations for wedding pictures.
- Managing your budget and wedding finances.
Best of all, when your big day arrives, your wedding planner will take care of all the details. They’ll make sure that all the vendors are in place, and everything looks perfect for you. They can also mediate any issues that may come up among family members, vendors or your bridal party. That leaves you to relax and enjoy being in the spotlight.
Make Sure Your Destination Wedding Venue Can Personalize
Your wedding day is the biggest day of your life, and you may have special requests that other venues can’t fill. At Grand Salon, we specialize in personalizing destination weddings for our couples. That means we can provide you with:
- An ice cream and milkshake station
- A chocolate fountain.
- A beautiful ice sculpture.
- Fireworks inside or outside.
- Seating charts and table numbers.
- Specialized entertainment options, such as a photo booth and performing artists.
With our extensive list of upgrades, we aim to surpass your expectations.
Most couples agree that they could have never pulled off their destination wedding in Miami without a wedding planner. It may be an extra expense, but it’s certainly something worth investing in.
Tip #3: Find Ways to Make Your Miami Destination Wedding More Affordable
You expect to pay a little more for a destination wedding, but that does not mean it has to break the bank. If you’re planning on working with a wedding planner, make sure they’re aware of your budget. There are so many ways to cut costs and still have the ceremony of your dreams.
At Grand Salon, we’re very experienced with working with couples that have tight budgets. We know exactly how to help you get the most for your money. For example, you might want to consider:
- Finding a venue that can host both the ceremony and the reception.
- Opting for a venue that offers package deals to help you save money on all the services you’ll need.
- Minimizing your guest list to allow you to use your funds on other aspects of the wedding.
- Staying in Miami for your honeymoon. This will save you a lot of money on travel costs, and Miami is a great place to spend your first few days as husband and wife.
- Choosing to get married during the off-peak season, if you can. Generally, costs are much lower during this time.
Grand Salon’s Affordable Wedding Packages
If you’ve been searching for an affordable option for your destination wedding, we can help you with that. Grand Salon Reception Halls & Ballrooms offers several different packages to meet your needs. No one wants your special day to be perfect more than we do. Our event coordinator will make sure it’s everything you dreamed it would be.
Depending on your vision for your wedding, you can choose from packages that include:
- A beautiful, one-hour ceremony that includes up to 200 guests.
- A four to five-hour reception in our beautiful reception hall, ballroom or Ciudamar room.
- A stunning garden or Gazebo ceremony that keeps the event intimate and romantic.
- DJ services to make your reception a party that you and your guests will never forget.
- A formal sit-down dinner with several courses, and served by our highly trained staff members.
- A gorgeous wedding cake that will look breathtaking in pictures and will taste just as good as it looks.
- The perfect floral arrangements, lights and other decorations that will set your wedding apart.
Tip #4: Choose Grand Salon for Your Miami Destination Wedding
Our wedding packages are sure to relieve so much of the stress that goes along with planning your destination wedding. Working with our event coordinator and their team means that you can rest assured that everything will be perfect on your big day. It’s easy to find affordable options, and at Grand Salon, we’re here to make your wedding everything you dreamed it would be.
Your wedding day is one that you will never forget. We would love the honor of helping you make it the best day of your life; both for you and for your guests. Please contact our event coordinator and we’ll get started on planning the ultimate Miami destination wedding!