5 Wedding Planning Tools You’ll Loveby admin
After the bliss of engagement, many couples are overwhelmed at the thought of planning a wedding. But don’t worry. We’ve gathered five wedding planning tools that will help you enjoy the process and make your guests think you had a celebrity wedding planner!
1. Pinterest – Brainstorm Wedding Ideas
There’s really no better tool than Pinterest when it comes to dreaming up the perfect wedding. When you’re first engaged (and perhaps before, ladies?), it’s fun to scroll through the thousands of beautiful images. With new wedding trends every year, you can make sure your event is unique and modern. The only drawback – it’s easy to get lost there! Let’s talk about a few ways Pinterest can help you stay organized.
- Before you start browsing, set up different boards for the many decisions you’ll need to make – like wedding dresses, color palette, centerpieces, invitations, etc. Then, you can narrow down your choices later.
- Follow wedding experts or designers that you like, so you can see wedding ideas that match your style.
- Include comments on your pins, like cost or where you could purchase the item, so you don’t have to click on the link every time.
- Add family or friends as contributors. If they see something you’d like, they can add it to your board. More ideas = more creativity!
- Share your board with your wedding planner or vendors to get quotes or confirm details.
Check out Pinterest!
2. WeddingHappy – Manage All the Wedding Details in One Place
It’s a good idea to choose a wedding planning app early in the process to keep all your tasks in one place. WeddingHappy consistently ranks as one of the best all-around wedding planning tools. And it’s easy to see why. Let’s take a look at a few of their great features.
- Pre-loaded tasks – WeddingHappy starts you off with every task you can think of – just put in your wedding date and it pre-populates the order and due dates. You can remove the ones you don’t need and add ones specific to your wedding. It’s a great head start!
- Order tasks by date or category type – Meeting with your venue manager today? Filter all the tasks related to the wedding space so you don’t miss a thing.
- Store vendor details – You can sync up with Yelp, so all the vendor’s contact information is already there. No need to add yourself.
- Track spending – Set up how much you want to spend per wedding category, track payments, and see how much you have left.
- Chat inside the app – Add friends and family so you can keep your conversations all in one place.
Visit WeddingHappy today!
3. Wedding Spot – Find the Perfect Venue
Selecting the perfect location is one of the most important decisions you’ll make for your wedding. Whether you’re dreaming of an outdoor wedding in sunny Miami or something more traditional, Wedding Spot has you covered. This website has over 13,000 venues throughout the United States. You can search results by price, location, and style. The most helpful feature is a price range for each venue, which you can change depending on the number of guests you plan to invite. You can quickly see if the location will fit your budget. Their detailed venue listings will save you time from contacting venues and keeping track of all their information.
Check out Wedding Spot for your Miami venues!
4. Wedding Wire – Communicate with Your Wedding Vendors
As you’ll quickly realize, even the smallest wedding requires a lot of vendors – and they all have to work together. Most venues can suggest vendors who have good references and are familiar with their location. If you need more options, Wedding Wire offers an amazing Vendor Manager Tool to select, manage, and communicate with all your vendors in one place.
With over 250,000 vendors, you’ll find everything you need in their directory. Not only that, you can read reviews, compare pricing, and add personal notes about your top choices. Once you’ve selected the perfect vendors, you’ll have all their contact information in one place. You can also message them right through the app. Plus, if someone needs the vendor list, you can easily email, print or export the list.
Go to Wedding Wire today!
5. The Knot Free Website Builder – Keep Your Guests in the Know
Nowadays, having a wedding website is a must. Share fun details about your relationship, sync up your registry, keep track of RSVPs, and make sure everyone knows where to go! The Knot makes it super easy to pull together a beautiful site – at no cost! With 100+ templates and the ability to customize backgrounds and colors, you’ll be able to create something that best represents the two of you. For those who love a theme, coordinate your website with invitations from Minted and Wedding Paper Divas. Plus, The Knot offers great customer support if you get stuck.
No wedding would be complete without The Knot!
As you can see, when you have the right wedding planning tools, you can focus on the joy of your upcoming event – not the frustrating details. If you’re looking for a beautiful wedding venue in Miami, let our experienced Event Coordinators remove the stress of wedding planning. Contact us for a free quote!