Top 8 Tips For A Successful Wedding
Posted on April 14, 2015
You’re engaged and ready to start planning the wedding of your dreams – No pressure, right?! This is one of the most important days of your life and you want your wedding to be one for the books, so we’ve decided to let you in on what our experts here at Grand Salon Reception Hall consider to be the most important tips for a successful wedding.
- Guests appreciate a venue with gardens and an outside terrace so that they are not confined to one room. An outdoor gazebo, like the one we have here at Grand Salon, offers a chance for a romantic ceremony and/or pictures and eliminates the inconvenience of traveling from one venue to to the next.
Colors Are EVERYTHING!
- Yellows, oranges, and cool reds are still very popular but deep purples and plum are definitely in this year! You can tie in your color them using linen, flowers and lighting.
Room Decoration Is A MUST!
- Adding draping, crystals, candles and Chivarri chairs brings elegance and richness to any room!
- Lights are an excellent element used to change the room’s ambiance.
- Your cake is a statement piece that reflects the Bride and Groom’s personalities.
Stations – The More The Merrier!
- Including a Viennese station, appetizers and an ice luge with tequila shots is the way to ensure your guests are well fed and ready to party!
A Drink Menu To Remember
- Add a personalized touch to your reception with signature drinks your guests will love!
Photo Booth Fun
- What better way to capture the fun of the evening than with a photo booth? A wedding isn’t a wedding these days without one!
- Social media is everywhere! Create a hashtag, share it with your guests and encourage them to use it with every picture they post! It’s the fastest and easiest way to share all images captured of your special evening!
The Element Of Surprise
- “La Hora Loca” is one of the hottest wedding trends to date. Hype up your guests and get the party going with an hour of wild and fun dancing!
For more information, please visit: https://www.grandsalonreceptionhall.com/